Physiotherapy is a recognised health care discipline that specialises in the assessment, treatment and maintenance of the human body’s movement and function.
Physiotherapists integrate the use of many therapeutic modalities with their expertise in exercise and movement rehabilitation to create the optimal plan to meet your therapeutic goals.
At VS, our aim is to restore pain free function through personalised assessment and treatment for each one of our clients. We still strive to accomplish this by assembling a team of highly skilled, energetic and caring physiotherapists who will stay abreast of the latest advances in physiotherapy treatment as well as providing cost-effective interventions during treatment to help individuals
maintain their strength, decrease fatigue levels, minimize pain, and maximize function such as balance, walking, and overall mobility. We also provide value in end-of- life care through gentle but effective treatments.
- Interferential Theraphy (IFT)
- Intermittent Pelvic / Cervical Traction (IPT / ICT)
- Ultrasound Treatment (UST)
- Shortwave Diathermy (SWD)
- Wax bath
- Exercise modalities
- Post-operative rehabilitation for patient who underwent surgeries for spine / knee and hip etc.
- Post-operative rehabilitation programs for surgical oncology patient
- Lymphedema rehabilitation, especially for breast cancer patients
- Swiss ball exercise
- Thera band and Thera tube exercise
- Manual therapy
- Movement therapy
- Ergonomics exercise
- Pre-natal and Post-natal exercises
- Paediatric rehabilitation
- Neuro rehabilitation
- Postural correction
- Foot rehabilitation
- Sports injuries rehabilitation