Every year, people from all over the world receive healthcare from VS Group of Hospitals. International patient services is here to assist you before, during and after your trip to VS Hospitals. Here are the steps to take in planning your visit to VS.
Prepare to schedule your appointment
- Read over the information in this website to learn how International patient services will help you.
- Have your calendar ready so you know what dates are convenient for you to travel (Do not purchase tickets until your appointments are made, however).
- Have copies of your medical history ready to discuss.
- If you have health insurance, have your health insurance information ready to provide.
- Obtain the necessary documents (VISA etc.)
- Obtain all medical records in English
Schedule your appointment
To schedule an international patient appointment with VS Group of Hospitals, please contact International Patient Services on +91-9962242000 or you can also mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
During scheduling we will ask for the following information:
- Your language assistance needs.
- Your medical history. If you have obtained your medical records in English, we will give you mailing information so you can send them to us.
- Your health insurance information. A copy of your insurance card must be provided. If you do not have health insurance, we can discuss your preferred method of payment.
- Members of your family who are interested in scheduling appointments. Upon notification we will make all necessary appointments for you and your family.
- Your contact information. Please provide an email address (email is preferred).
- If you require special medical needs, please inform us prior to your arrival.
Confirm your appointment
Once your appointments are scheduled, you will receive a confirmation in your email. It will detail the appointment information and any instructions you need to follow. A confirmation of your medical appointments (required by foreign embassies) will be included in the mail.
Once your appointments are confirmed, it is time to make travel arrangements.